Thanks for stopping by! We weren't able to post to this blog while in Africa, but we did journal our experience. Please be sure to visit the North Metro Global site and click on the Zimbabwe tab. We will continue to post about personal experiences here, so be sure to check in from time to time.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Follow You

The past few weeks have been a bit of a struggle for me. Some days have been full of distractions and uncertainties, while others have been mixed with joy and unexpected blessings. Admittedly, there have been times when I questioned whether I should participate in this particular trip to Zimbabwe, if I have a place on this particular mission team. The stumbling blocks I encountered seemed insurmountable at times yet without fail, each time those doubts entered my mind, God provided me the encouragement, inspiration and desire I needed with the song below.

The video may have been shot in Cambodia, but the song's message spreads worldwide (even into our own backyards here in the US). I am grateful and blessed to have the opportunity to serve as I...
Follow You into the homes of the broken
Follow You into the world
Meet the needs for the poor and the needy God
Follow You into the world



No comments:

Post a Comment